Aventura, FL – Trade Finance Solutions Inc. (“TFS”), a leading provider of domestic and international financing solutions, announced they closed $67 Million in new business transactions in the third quarter of 2015.
“We’re excited to be able to help a broad range of companies realize their trade goals and take advantage of new opportunities around the world,” said Bruce Sim, Senior Vice President of TFS.
The following transactions closed in the third quarter of 2015:
- USD $20 Million asset-based facility to a Florida-based factoring company which provides supply chain financing products
- USD $5 Million factoring facility provided to a major New York-based diamond distributor
- USD $1.5 million purchase order facility to a major U.S.-based distributor of fresh fruits exporting to Latin America
- USD $3 million supply chain finance credit facility to a Dominican Republic-based poultry producer importing agricultural commodities from the U.S.
- USD $5 million supply chain finance credit facility to a Honduran-based wholesaler and distributor of electrical infrastructure components importing from the U.S.
- CAD $3 million factoring facility for an Alberta-based maintenance and service provider
- CAD $2 million asset-based facility for an Alberta-based maintenance and service provider
- USD $10 million asset-based facility for a Texas-based distributor in the oil and gas industry
TFS is committed to penetrating global markets and supporting their customers. “From diamonds to oil to agricultural products, our cross-border financing ensures that customers across a wide variety of industries can achieve their strategic growth plans,” Sims added.